[plt-scheme] Is there still no scrollable panel available?

From: Ivanyi Peter (pivanyi at freemail.hu)
Date: Thu Jan 28 15:41:03 EST 2010

  Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu>, ezt írta:

> But a further rewrite is in progress, and it will support
> scrollable
> panels. It's difficult for me to say when the rewrite will be
> ready; I
> recently suggested March, but now I think May is more realistic.

Hi Matthew,

As usual I would like to ask about it. :-)
What is the plan with this rewrite? Will it be fully or partly
backward compatible? Will it use one GUI toolkit or some
independent code with plugable interface? If one toolkit
which one? Maybe it is only the modification of the current one,
maybe upgraded from current wxwindows?

I am also interested in this not only for my own projects, but
we are considering to modify and add some more features to
MrEd Designer.

Thanks for any information. :-)

Best regards,

Peter Ivanyi