[plt-scheme] Info request

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 28 10:45:56 EST 2010

I don't fully understand your question, but here's my answer to what I
think you're asking:

DrScheme is the IDE that is distributed as part of PLT Scheme. You can
download PLT Scheme from:

  http://download.plt-scheme.org/

It's free and open source so there is no need to pay for anything,
though I imagine the maintainers would accept donations.

N.