[plt-scheme] Switching between definitions and interactions windows

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 28 10:34:51 EST 2010

control-x;o indeed works if you are on a mac or have disabled the menu
keybindings (menu keybindings take precedence over the keybindings in
the editor). Others that also do that include

These last two may be taken over by your OS, tho.

Also, see the Edit|Keybindings|Show Active Keybindings menu item.