[plt-scheme] servlet-dispatcher and static files.

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 20:44:29 EST 2010

(next-dispatcher) is a signal to the Web server that the current
dispatcher (ie the servlet dispatcher) doesn't apply and that it
should try the next dispatcher (ie the static file dispatcher)

Your current implementation has an 'else' that catches everything and
doesn't allow the static file dispatcher to run.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay