[plt-scheme] avoiding scrolling when using "stop" button in DrScheme

From: Lee Spector (lspector at hampshire.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 21 14:08:33 EST 2010

Does anyone know if there is (or could be) a way to make DrScheme NOT scroll the Definitions window when the Stop button is pressed? I often edit, run, stop, re-edit in the same place, and I always have to re-find the part of the file I was editing. I noticed that this behavior changed when I was running the profiler, but I'd like to be able to turn it off at other times.

School of Cognitive Science, Hampshire College
893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359
lspector at hampshire.edu, http://hampshire.edu/lspector/
Phone: 413-559-5352, Fax: 413-559-5438

Check out Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines:
http://www.springer.com/10710 - http://gpemjournal.blogspot.com/

Posted on the users mailing list.