[plt-scheme] S-exp Templating

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 20 12:26:27 EST 2010

You could use some combination of eval or dynamic-require to get a new
sexp. You could do that on every request, so that it would be
updating.

Something similar is to just use conf/refresh-servlets, but that
reloads all the code, so it is for development in general, not
updating content.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay