[plt-scheme] Re: Standalone Windows Executable - split-path

From: JCG (griffinish at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 19:28:14 EST 2010

On more important addition.  There are in Dr. Scheme 3 choices -
launcher, stand-alone and distribution.  Only the stand-alone is the
problem.  Distribution which appears to generate a zip seems to work
well.  So, it works with source or in distribution and poses little
practical problem to me now.

Thanks.