[plt-scheme] Casting SPELs in Lisp^H^H^H^H Scheme

From: Karl Winterling (kwinterling at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 13 15:56:31 EST 2010

Why not write a full interactive fiction library in Scheme? I'm sure
undergraduates would love it, especially if it included primitives for
a battle system and a multi-player mode.

I have to admit, I thought _Avatar_ was cool when I saw it, and a
scribble file about (remove-potential-copyright-infringement! "Na'Vi")
warrior classes would be awesome. However, I should ensure I don't
create distractions from my math homework. Perhaps someone would like
to write a new teachpack and some assignments.

May the Force be with you,

Karl

Posted on the users mailing list.