[plt-scheme] Re: Text-contents to a function variable

From: Avi (n4alpaca at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 13 15:21:51 EST 2010

Stephen, you are right about the defining H as a scheme variable to
have the value of 1.
I'm going to answer as clearly as I can so that there is no confusion.
If anything that is not one of the scheme variables that was defined
before hand a message will pop up explaining the exact way (for
simplicity's sake) to use the text-field. (Do you think a giant
conditional is the way to go?)

I do not believe that the variables will clash because the value that
we get from the scheme variables will be used for a program that
checks certain combinations. Any instance where the entered value is
not the same, would bring up the error message explaining to check
what you wrote. Would you like to see what I have for my overall code
so far so you can better understand my problem?