[plt-scheme] interaction bug of draw-bitmap set-scale and get-loaded-mask

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 9 09:57:48 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 3:36 AM, stephane bonnet <stefanbonnet at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Attempting to draw  a masked bitmap (mask argument of draw-bitmap supplied with get-loaded-mask) in a dc object whose scale is <1, leads to weird results.
> But using a second bitmap as the mask, loaded with the same get-loaded-mask, works fine... ?

I'm not quite following what you're doing here, maybe if you have a
small snippet of code that demonstrates the problem that would help?
(But just to warn you, if the problem isn't stopping you from getting
work done, then answer might just be "wait for mred v2" -- Matthew is
redoing all of that code is a better way.)

> Since this is my first post here, I really want to thank all the contributors to PLT Scheme !
> I've been using it compulsively for the last 4 years, learning scheme autonomously in my spare time...
> There is something almost utopic about this project, that makes it extremely moving and precious...thank you all.

Thanks for the kind words. Things like this are what keep us going.

Robby

Posted on the users mailing list.