[plt-scheme] Re: HTDP - evidently not for everyone.

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Sat Feb 20 13:42:00 EST 2010

Great. Thanks for the pointer.
Jos

----- Original Message -----
From: "Will M. Farr" <wmfarr at gmail.com>
To: "pltscheme List" <plt-scheme at list.cs.brown.edu>
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: [plt-scheme] Re: HTDP - evidently not for everyone.

Jos (and others),

On Feb 19, 2010, at 7:53 PM, Jos Koot wrote:

> An interface between Scheme and BLAS would be great, even though all
> numbers would have to be converted to flonums and would have to be
> returned as flonums.

You might try building on the plt-linalg PLaneT package:
http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=plt-linalg.plt&owner=wmfarr
.  It's got basic bindings to LAPACK and BLAS; if those aren't sufficient
for your needs, go ahead and write more---I'd be happy to incorporate
anything you do in the package, or if you've got significant changes,
"transfer" the entire project to you.

Happy matrix inverting!

  For list-related administrative tasks: