[racket] Snooze & Transactions

From: Russell Adams (RLAdams at AdamsInfoServ.Com)
Date: Sat Dec 18 14:25:13 EST 2010

I'm really enjoying using Snooze to make persistent structures, it
works great!

While creating records is easy I'm seeing really slow insertions into
the database (both Sqlite and Postgres). It is very I/O bound, and
looks like each operation is a separate transaction.

It looks like in the source there is support for handling
transactions, or wrapping one transaction around a series of
calls.

I'm looking for an example of using transactions because it isn't
documented yet.

Thanks!