[racket] Question about package, library and module

From: prad (prad at towardsfreedom.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 23:50:47 EST 2010

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:55:40 +0100
Manfred Lotz <manfred.lotz at arcor.de> wrote:

> I further assume that, e.g.  (require something) imports a module
> named something. The next question is where and how to set a module
> path.

i like to know about this too.

following the ideas in the modules section of the guide
(http://docs.racket-lang.org/guide/module-basics.html), i found my
collects directory:
~/.racket/5.0.2/collects

but when i put a file utils (or utils.rkt) in there my
(require utils)
gives
stdin::254: utils: standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found:
error

i couldn't make any progress after reading 6.3 module paths either. :(

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's

Posted on the users mailing list.