[racket] Serving a static html file

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 4 08:13:22 EST 2010

How are you starting the server? If you are starting with serve/servlet,
then you use #:extra-files-paths and the Web server will take care of it.

Your second paragraph makes me think that you are reading a static file
inside of your servlet and then returning the string, rather than letting
the Web server take care of the request.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay