[racket] github + Scribble integration

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 14 21:49:23 EDT 2010

Has anyone got an example of successfully integrating the (HTML)
output of Scribble w/ github?

>From what I can tell, github supports only a handful of restricted
file formats, and won't display generic HTML as HTML, forcing a "home
page" to reside elsewhere.  (That is, the HTML is displayed as source,
not rendered.)

I'm hoping this isn't really true, and I just haven't figured out how
to use it.  Surely someone has already figured this out?

[ObAdmission: this isn't really a question about Scribble, though that
is the source from which I'm producing the HTML.]

Thanks,
Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.