[racket] Interesting article

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 08:34:06 EDT 2010

Follow-up with a few more details... I will add:

rename to hash-keys/values
dict functions for the hash functions I added
vector-set*!
sequence-cons, sequence-empty, sequence-filter, etc
for/sequence

Also, I thought of a better way than prop:procedure to get containers
to implicitly ref... we could change apply and #%app. I don't think it
would be slower because the code would already be on the slow 'error'
path, but I don't have a strong opinion on if it is a good idea, so I
don't plan on trying it out until further discussion.

Jay