[racket] syntax, differently

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 3 04:18:53 EDT 2010

Matthias Felleisen <matthias at ccs.neu.edu> writes:

> 1. Could drracket limit the width of programs in the teaching language world to 80 columns?

I find this quite interesting, however, something that seems to happen
quite often is that racket code starts indenting more and more to the
right with all the letrec, let, function calls, etc... so we get with
code that looks like:

---------------------
  --------------------
    -------------------
       ----------------

Some time ago I found scheme/nest which in turn (for some reason) I
never happened to use. After reading about this limit I thought about
giving it a try just to find out that there is no racket/nest, only a
scheme compat library. Is there any reason not to have a racket/nest?

Cheers,

--
PMatos