[plt-scheme] the name

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 22:10:17 EDT 2010

I'm not sure if the British distinguish "racket" and "racquet" more
carefully than we do in the US, but Webster's Dictionary lists
"racket" as the primary entry for the implement used to whack balls
and shuttlecocks and only lists the "cqu" spelling as a variant. With
the meaning of a (usually illegal) scheme for making money, only the
"ck" spelling is acceptable.

Ah, homonymy...

Todd

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 5:30 PM,  <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 03:50:59PM -0400, Prabhakar Ragde wrote:
>> Todd wrote:
>>
>>> LineJudge (the Racket syntax checker)
>>> Ace (the Racket web server)
>>> BaseLine (the Racket performance profiler)