[plt-scheme] Newbie: how can I export (use?) graphics.

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 27 17:48:32 EDT 2010

The teaching language come with image libraries (teachpacks). Images
in this world are first-class values. You can write them to a file and
use them for a web page. You can also right-click on them and save
them by hand.

Look in the docs for overlay and then follow the links to 2htdp/image
or htdp/image.