[plt-scheme] htdp translated?

From: Marco Morazan (morazanm at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 27 14:03:08 EDT 2010

As pointed out by Shriram, HtDP has been translated in its entirety by
Juan Carreon from UNAM, Mexico, DF. It is a good translation and
faithful to the English version in every aspect. I know this, because
Juan asked me to collaborate with him on the translation, but when I
discovered he had already done all the work I told him that he did not
really need me. As far as I know, the translated manuscript was
published in its current form by UNAM. Juan is a very approachable
person and I am sure that he will be happy to give you more details if
you contact him directly.

On a related note, he may be working on (or already completed) the
translation of PLAI into Spanish.

Marco

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Eric Tanter <etanter at dcc.uchile.cl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wasn't able to find that info after some googling: has HTDP been translated to spanish?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Éric

Cheers,

Marco