[plt-scheme] 2htdp/image questions

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 22 06:30:20 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 3:33 AM, Stephen Bloch <sbloch at adelphi.edu> wrote:
> But why do I (or my students) have to go through a feature-request process
> to get additional operations, rather than having an easy way to write them
> ourselves?

In this brave new world of Git, why not just clone the repo and get
hacking? I'm sure all reasonable changed will be pulled.

Translation:

With the conversion of the PLT source control system from Subversion
to Git anyone can now make a fully working copy of the repository on
which they can hack. Git makes it easy to merge changes from a copy
into the main repository. It is especially easy if you use Github to
host your repository as it will be much more visible to PLT
developers. PLT is on Github here: http://github.com/plt/racket/

[Also, what platform are you using? Windows/OS X/Linux?]

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.