[plt-scheme] Edit HTML in DrScheme?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 21 17:28:14 EDT 2010

Its more trouble. There is currently only one indenting mode (the
scribble and scheme share it) and there really should be separate
rules for scribble. But I think it isn't too hard if you use the
syntax colorer data and your language has simple rules for indenting.
There could definitely stand to be an indenting dsl designed tho. :)

Robby