[plt-scheme] Fwd: [PRL] Programming Languages in the Code of Federal Regulations

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 04:32:42 EDT 2010

In a sense, yes. I copied the link from a blog. Said blog has a
feature that shows thumbnails of links. This feature also rewrites
links to go via another server, presumably to track what is clicked
on. So the URL I copied had this indirection which I mostly undid
except for one character I missed.

That's a pretty boring story, but its the truth!

N.

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Richard Cleis <rcleis at mac.com> wrote:
> Was that error caused by the use of a language that has not been
> standardized by the Federal Government?
>
> RAC
>
> On Apr 20, 2010, at 1:33 AM, Shriram Krishnamurthi <sk at cs.brown.edu> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Noel Welsh <noelwelsh at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The SEC are seeking comments on this. Time for PLT to step up. Proposal
>>> here:
>>>
>>>  http://Fwww.sec.gov/rules/proposed/2010/33-9117.pdf
>>
>> That should be
>>
>> http://www.sec.gov/rules/proposed/2010/33-9117.pdf
>>
>> as most of you probably figured out quickly.
>>
>> Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.