[plt-scheme] 2htdp/image questions

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Sun Apr 18 12:30:03 EDT 2010

Why not (since it's already mostly written--right?) have a distinct
bitmap image type and bitmap library that provides the color-list and
alpha-color-list functionality of the old htdp/image lib?  (i.e., just
rename the types of data in the old library to make it obvious that
they are distinct from the 2htdp-style images)  My students thought
the color-list exercises this year were really neat, so it would be
nice to provide a way to continue doing them, tho in the long run I'd
think it's best not to have two image libs so similarly named.

Best,
Jordan