[plt-scheme] simulating cgi contexts in plt web server

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Apr 17 14:14:12 EDT 2010

If anyone has already implemented a CGI-like servlet context atop the
PLT Web Server, I'd be curious to hear about it.

Why I am interested...  Today I am retrofitting a legacy Web framework
and large application to run within the PLT Web Server rather than as
CGI from Apache.  For various legacy investment reasons, it makes sense
to implement my own request parser and HTTP "POST" handler, and to do
things like hook up "current-output-port" so that the request handler
code can write HTTP results as if they're being called by CGI.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/