[plt-scheme] Ryan's dissertation

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 16 09:03:03 EDT 2010

This conversation has all the attractiveness of many faculty meetings
I've sat thru (no one is better than an academic at batting an idea
around a room like a beach ball without making any progress), but if
it were up to me, I'd say we just put them all the blog. And rename
the blog to the plt blog.

Robby