[plt-scheme] Ryan's dissertation

From: Stephen De Gabrielle (stephen.degabrielle at acm.org)
Date: Fri Apr 16 05:27:56 EDT 2010

I'd prefer the blog, as it would allow the paper/dissertation the
prominance it deserves. The mailing list, while great for discussion,
feels a bit ephemeral, with interesting work lost in the noise of
announcements, q&a and discussions like this one.

Blog posts also tend to rank higher than items in mailing list
archives in searches.

My 2p

s.