[plt-scheme] Ryan's dissertation

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 09:53:40 EDT 2010

Since the wiki and blog are both pull mechanisms -- that is, they
require someone to subscribe to receive content -- I'm of the opinion
it's better to concentrate your efforts in one of them rather than
asking your readers to subscribe to two channels. I would also take
the blog post as an opportunity discuss the results in an informal way
and to give context that can be difficult in a paper.

N.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:21 PM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> On Apr 14, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
>> That's easy: everyone should blog title, abstracts, venue plus link
>> to local plt paper repository when a paper is accepted. Good idea --
>> Matthias
>
> A blog is not a good place for this, since it's a list that would be
> constantly updated.  Either a wiki or some page on the plt pages would
> be better.

Posted on the users mailing list.