[plt-scheme] Is there a way to "apply" a macro?

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 11 17:01:56 EDT 2010

OK, I know there isn't, since macros match before the code has a
chance to run, but here's what I need to do:

I'm using someone else's very nice macro that has the form

(macro-name expr [literal1 val1] [literal2 val2] ...)

The problem is that I have to build up the "expr [literal1 val1]
[literal2 val2] ..." programmatically and the macro is pretty
complicated.

So, how do I put together all the parts after the macro name and then
get the result as if they'd gone through macro expansion?

Todd

Posted on the users mailing list.