[plt-scheme] mzscheme as a substitute for interactive mit-scheme?

From: Roman Daszczyszak (romandas at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 8 19:57:53 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying out PLT Scheme for the first time to try working through
SICP (not the first time you've heard that, I'm sure).

I was running mzscheme.exe (on Windows) and am curious if there's a
mode for making it look and act like mit-scheme? In particular, I'm
looking for it to provide the feedback that mit-scheme provides as you
define items, etc.

I hope this makes sense; I'm not very well-read regarding Scheme or
Lisp for that matter. I'm intending this as my starting point.

Regards,
Roman

Posted on the users mailing list.