[plt-scheme] Using the PLT class/object system with typed-scheme? Oh, and keyword args?

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 5 14:12:52 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Scott McLoughlin <scott at adrenaline.com> wrote:
> Is a typed version of the PLT class/object system
> available yet?

Not yet.

> Also, I recall many months back that keyword arguments
> were not yet integrated into type-scheme. Either any
> plans on making this happen or wisdom on why it may
> present thorny issues?

We plan to make this happen, but it doesn't work yet.  You can call
functions with keyword arguments, but not define them.

The answer to why both of these are hard is that they're defined by
complicated macros.  We nonetheless hope to support them, but it won't
happen immediately.
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu