[plt-scheme] PLT-Scheme on Ubuntu

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 2 11:55:58 EDT 2010

I've tried to understand the vagaries of Debian packaging so that I
could maybe supply a script or something Eli could use when he builds
releases to go ahead and build a Debian/Ubuntu version. Unfortunately,
I haven't had much success. Even getting together an install package
for something as simple as a Java program like BlueJ or DrJava has
been beyond me, and PLT Scheme throws in much more complication.

Todd