[plt-scheme] Difference between DrScheme and MrEd

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 04:56:51 EDT 2009

I have a program that runs fine in MrEd, but in DrScheme I get the
following cryptic error:

  module: identifier already provided (as a different binding) in: for/vector

for/vector is a comprehension I have implemented that is required by a
few dependencies of the module in question. These dependencies all
compile and run fine (in MzScheme). My guess this has something to do
with DrScheme's compilation process. Any ideas on how I can convince
the good Dr to load my code? Perhaps I can flush its cache of compiled
files, for example?

N.

Posted on the users mailing list.