[plt-scheme] Discussion of amended charter for Scheme Language Steering Committee

From: Marc Feeley (feeley at iro.umontreal.ca)
Date: Sun Sep 27 23:31:18 EDT 2009

[Apologies if you get duplicates of this message.]

This message is being posted to various lists to inform members of the
Scheme community of the development of an amended charter for the
Scheme Language Steering Committee, which is overseeing the process of
Scheme language evolution.

We are interested in receiving comments on the charter from the
community, so we can address any issues before the amended charter is
put in place.

The draft charter is available at this URL:

   http://scheme-reports.org/2009/draft-charter.txt

Anyone wishing to discuss the charter should subscribe to the scheme-
steering-discuss mailing list by visiting this URL:

Comments can then be sent to the mailing list at this address:

   scheme-steering-discuss at iro.umontreal.ca

The discussion period will end in two weeks (October 13, 2009).

Will Clinger
Marc Feeley
Chris Hanson
Jonathan Rees