[plt-scheme] a separate window for interactions

From: David Van Horn (dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 24 08:53:12 EDT 2009

Keiko Nakata wrote:
>> You can open another tab (see Preferences and File Menu). You cannot
>> have two Interaction windows for the same Definitions window.
>
> Thank you; so I now can put the Interaction window beside its Definition window
> in the same tab. But can I have one tab for a Definition window and one tab
> for its Interaction window?

I'm not sure if this helps, but Command-E and Command-D toggle the
visibility of the Interactions and Definitions window, respectively.  So
open DrScheme, press Run, which gives you the split window; now press
Command-E -- you only see the Definitions.  At this point, alternating
Command-D and Command-E will go back and forth between the definitions
and interactions.

David

Posted on the users mailing list.