[plt-scheme] bug in Dr Scheme?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 23 07:29:25 EDT 2009

There is a known problem with the interactions (lower) window in
DrScheme, namely that it is tied to the reader syntax of PLT, instead
of adapting to the reader syntax of the definitions (upper) window.
So, since 5*4 is not a valid identifier in r6rs, you get the (correct)
error in the definitions window, but you are allowed to make the
definition in the bottom window.

Robby