[plt-scheme] oracle driver for PLT?

From: YC (yinso.chen at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 22 21:21:52 EDT 2009

Thanks for the FYI David - good to know.  Oracle (and SQL Server too)
obviously is popular in enterprise settings.  Have such drivers might just
create a backdoor entry for PLT into IT
environments, I simply wasn't sure if many of us work in such
environments, but certainly the prospect of attracting new developers
who might otherwise unable to justify PLT is there
and quite enticing.

Cheers,
yc