[plt-scheme] Odd require/provide compile error

From: Dave Gurnell (d.j.gurnell at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 19 05:40:00 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm getting a weird error that I'm not sure how to debug. When
compiling an application on a Debian box, mzc raises the following

syntax-local-module-required-identifiers: not currently transforming
module provides

  === context ===
/usr/local/plt- compile-zo*
/usr/local/plt- compile-zo
/usr/local/plt- do-check

This doesn't seem to occur on my (OS X) laptop. Furthermore, by
messing with the compile order (by specifically choosing modules from
my program to compile), I seem to be able to get around the problem
and compile the app.

I'm using PLT on both machines.

I am doing some shenanigans defining shortcut require/provide forms
using a macro from Unlib called define-library-aliases. I guess that
could be the culprit. The main function in the implementation is make-
planet-library-transformers, defined here:

Any advice appreciated!

Many thanks,

-- Dave

Posted on the users mailing list.