[plt-scheme] Side effect requiring rnrs/base-6?

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Thu Sep 17 18:05:00 EDT 2009

On Sep 16, 2009, at 11:36 AM, Ganesh Gunasegaran wrote:

> Hi Jens,
>
> Thanks for the explanation. But the same code is behaving
> differently in linux and mac. Refer the screenshots below. I suspect
> something fishy here.

I'm unable to replicate your failure.  In particular, I don't see the
error that you report, under linux. (FWIW, this is using a tunneled X
connection, so the window decoration is OS X).

I suspect that there's something about your configuration that makes
your installation non-standard.  I wonder whether a fresh install
would bring the two platforms' behavior back in line?

John