[plt-scheme] change font size in DrScheme edit/interactions window?

From: Lee Spector (lspector at hampshire.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 15 07:24:21 EDT 2009

Is there a way to change (increase) the font size in DrScheme's edit/
interactions windows? I'm using Mac OS X if that makes a difference.

I'm trying to use DrScheme in a classroom setting in which the
projector resolution and physical layout of the room conspire to make
code unreadable to most of the students. The Mac OS X screen zoom
feature has worked as a stop-gap so far, but it can be disorienting
and what I really want is just for the text in the editor/interactions
window to be in a larger font.

Searching the docs I was only able to find ways to change the size of
fonts in slideshows and the like, but nothing on changing the DrScheme

School of Cognitive Science, Hampshire College
893 West Street, Amherst, MA 01002-3359
lspector at hampshire.edu, http://hampshire.edu/lspector/
Phone: 413-559-5352, Fax: 413-559-5438

Check out Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines:
http://www.springer.com/10710 - http://gpemjournal.blogspot.com/

Posted on the users mailing list.