[plt-scheme] Using the PLT web server in production

From: Faré (fahree at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 14 18:29:43 EDT 2009

At tech.coop you can get a basic VPS also for 20 dollars a month, but
that's canadian dollars payable through paypal. I have a PLT server
running there... Tell them you're going to run Lisp code on it, they
may make you a price reduction...

Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of your fate
and captain of your soul.

2009/9/14 John Clements <clements at brinckerhoff.org>:

> On Sep 14, 2009, at 2:25 PM, Dave Herman wrote:
>
>> No real answers for your other questions, but:
>>
>>> 2) Can you recommend a particular (preferably inexpensive) hosting
>>> service?
>>
>> I'm pretty happy with using a Virtual Private Server
>> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_server). I use linode.com
>> which has so far treated me well, though I haven't stress-tested it by any
>> means.
>
> I also use linode, $20/month.  I've not had any problems with it.
>
> John

Posted on the users mailing list.