[plt-scheme] Re: pathetic t-shirt puns dep't.

From: keydana at gmx.de (keydana at gmx.de)
Date: Sat Sep 12 14:07:02 EDT 2009

Yeah - and why not work together with Italian frame maker de Rosa (see

http://www.derosanews.com/ , or http://www.theoldbikeshop.com/images/DeRosa/King3/bluracing.jpg
  for my race bike...)

who not only builds the most beautiful bikes in this world but also
fabricates some quite nice cycling gear...
There's nothing like Italian design - well, if all goes well, because
it can also go quite wrong sometimes :-;  -  whereas for the words to
put on, it will surely be better to deliver them yourself... "Powered
by parentheses" sounds good (it's exactly what all my colleagues say
it gives them headaches!)
Or else, how about (in Europe, anti-doping slogans are quite popular,
especially in pseudo-English like "I'm doping free"):

TCO not EPO

Sigrid