[plt-scheme] PLaneT index in a data format?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 10 20:08:15 EDT 2009

I've needed to do this for other reasons for a little while now and
haven't found the time, I'm sorry to say. Until I get something done
properly, I've put a list here:

http://www.ece.northwestern.edu/~robby/tmp/pkgs

Hopefully you can use that to get started. The first N-1 elements of
the list are the version specs, the last one is the
required-core-version of the package.

hth,
Robby