[plt-scheme] Make a grid / table control in GUI

From: praimon (praimon at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 8 09:01:40 EDT 2009

Hi,
Thanks for your work. It seems we have this conversation every year or two.
One of the most important features of the directory-table widget is the ability
to manually resize the columns. Otherwise, either some of the data will be
hidden/lost or the table needs to be too large (so as to accomodate
any conceivable
data entry).
regards,
praimon

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 2:15 AM, Stephen De
Gabrielle<spdegabrielle at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, people have asked about a data grid on this list a few times.
>
> This is the simplest possible approach. I've tried and abandoned other
> approaches when I realised they were too much work for my available free
> time.
>
> Comments appreciated.

Posted on the users mailing list.