[plt-scheme] picture language predicates?

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 7 11:38:33 EDT 2009

I have a simple visualisation package that composes pictures out of
circles, dots, etc. Code is here:

http://github.com/noelwelsh/numeric/tree/9a06001f32e1a234dff96cd5427670baf9629af5/bonfire

It doesn't support graphical snips like the picture language, but you
can render to a MrEd window. It might be of use.

N.