[plt-scheme] planet download failure

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Fri Sep 4 03:45:46 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm attempting my first upload of a package to planet, and probably
missing some detail necessary to make things work.

It's been successfully uploaded and is visible at:
	http://planet.plt-scheme.org/display.ss?package=annotated-snip.plt&owner=jmj

However, here's what happens when I try to download it:

;; ---
Welcome to DrScheme, version 4.2.1.7-svn20aug2009 [3m].
Language: Module; memory limit: 128 megabytes.
 > (require (planet jmj/annotated-snip:1:0/annotated-code-tool))
. require: PLaneT could not download the requested package: Internal
error (unknown HTTP response code 403) in: (planet jmj/annotated-snip:
1:0/annotated-code-tool)

;; ---

Is there something I'm doing wrong that I'm not seeing?

While I'm at it, since I know this module depends on a bugfix that
hasn't made it into a stable release yet, I'm not sure if I'm correct
to include
	(define required-core-version "4.2.1.7")
in the info.ss file -- I suspect it's unhelpful (but not particularly
harmful) at the moment because it'd allow download for versions prior
to the pre-release SVN build I've tested it on.  Is that right?

Thanks,
jmj

Posted on the users mailing list.