[plt-scheme] Re: Drscheme icon

From: Neil Toronto (ntoronto at cs.byu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 31 16:19:10 EDT 2009

Neil Van Dyke wrote:
> Neil Toronto wrote at 10/31/2009 12:57 AM:
>> You're the boss(es). I've attached an update.
>>
>> Leg warmers are, like, totally 80s, but if you want 'em on your
>> lambda, you've got 'em. Let me know if you want a popped collar on
>> that sucker.
>>
>> Neil
>
> The current PLT red-blue logo has a yin-yang thing going on.
>
> This one with purple has red and blue joining between the lambda legs.
> (Google "purple lambda".)

Yikes! Freud would have a field day with these.

Well, since we don't want PLT to be misidentified, I've had another go
and attached the result. Mahogany lambdas aren't taken, are they?

It looks like chocolate. Yum. Put a stick in that sucker and give it a lick.

FWIW, anyone can experiment with the color by changing the second stop
of linearGradient4073 in a text editor.

Neil T