[plt-scheme] [REQ] OpenCL Binding Cross Platform Testers

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 29 04:15:39 EDT 2009

I've just started working on bindings! :)  I was going to send a
message saying your Super-C package would be super-useful for
OpenCL...

I'm in the process of setting up OpenCL (AMD's implementation) on
Linux. Having some dependency issues but should be able to get it
sorted out. I might also try NVidia's Linux impl at a later date.

N.