[plt-scheme] Some PLT environment issues

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 28 05:06:27 EDT 2009

I tend to think that everything should be accessible with commands/function
calls.
In this way, everything can be automatized and easily reused in different
situations.

A "help" function/macro as mentioned earlier would be very convenient (at
least to me).
For example:
(help arg) -> (requires header quick-description)

> (help remove-pkg)
(planet/util)
(remove-pkg owner pkg maj min)
"Removes the package from the local repository"

Contracts could be given too probably.

The F1 help could/should also be coded with such function (doesn't it exist
yet somewhere?):
(help-open remove-pkg)
opens the browser to the remove-pkg page. An "I'm feeling lucky" option
should also be set by default.

Side note: quote-require from cce/scheme returns the definition symbols
provided by a given package,
which can probably be useful in such context.

Laurent