[plt-scheme] Some PLT environment issues

From: Scott McLoughlin (scott at adrenaline.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 10:56:39 EDT 2009

I may be mistaken, but I believe that wxWindows (used
by PLT, yes?) already has both a very nice "rich text"
control and a credible HTML rendering control, I'd
presume more than good enough to render text, fonts,
some color and the occasional JPG image.  Hmmm, I think
I even have an older version of the wxWindows demo
program somewhere on my disk, so I might get around
to checking today.  IIRC, th wxWindows framework
made it very easy to put nearly anything inside of a
tab control. But again, the the devils in the details,
I understand.

Scott